This manufacturing package is perfect for when you have already developed formulae and perhaps have already been manufacturing your products at home in small production runs. Scaling up or having someone else manufacturer is an exciting step in your business. Undertaking a review and testing your formula in larger volumes is critical as you move forward. Wendy strongly recommends all trial runs are a minimum of 1 litre and ideally filled into your selected containers. Please note this package is for the time involved in this and does not include any ingredient costs which you can supply or we purchase and charge back to you at cost (surplus ingredients are yours to keep or for From Nature Ltd to use on your behalf)
iNCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
- Review of formula, checking calculations, ingredient sourcing, quoting for production, suggestions as required
- Communication time related to formula, checking details (does not include time to develop new formula)
- Manufacturing up to four products according to your formula using our equipment (test batch size of up to 1.5kg) supplied as a bulk product or filled into your chosen containers (container cost extra)
- One further sample run can be completed at a cost of $129 + GST + ingredients per sample
- All formula to be supplied in a spreadsheet format showing % and INCI naming/parts of plants/type of ingredient (e.g organic vs non organic,) and preferred supplier if known
- Manufacturing spec sheets are required for novel ingredients
- A confidentiality agreement can be signed before commencement
- Additional samples made at the same time are charged at $129 +GST per sample + ingredients.
- Once full production is in place there is a credit of $99 (inc GST) off your first production run. •Note: you retain rights to any formula you have supplied us with and we do not use this for any other products. However if any of your products are from one of our bases or an adaptation of an existing From Nature product then we do not release the full formula to you.If necessary this can be negotiated (e.g you are having the product manufactured elsewhere).
Please note the following important points:
- All formula to be supplied to From Nature in a spreadsheet format showing % and INCI naming/parts of plants/type of ingredient (e.g organic vs non organic,) and supplier if known. If this information is not supplied and invovles extra time to research From nature Ltd may charge for this additional time
- From Nature Ltd requires any manufacture spec sheets for novel ingredients
- You retain the rights to any formula supplied to us or modified by From Nature Ltd