Wendy knows how hard it is to get your ideas off the ground and into production without committing to hundreds of kilos of production. This package means From Nature Ltd can take your ideas from small test pot stage to a full commercial production (either by From Nature Ltd or an external manufacturer).
Included in our full service
- Initial consultation to determine what your needs are (Wendy can travel if needed in the region or around the country at your cost) to scope out your needs
- Confidentialty agreement and contract
- Full consultation time during the process and for 8 weeks after samples completed.
- Creation and supply of comparative starter samples to evaluate for aroma and texture- this is critical to gauge what your preferences are.
- We then take this feedback and develop working samples based on your needs. The test samples come back to you for any last adjustments (e.g too thick, too thin, aroma etc). We then conduct one final revision based on your feedback (final samples supplied in 200 ml quantities). There are supplied in generic containers at this stage.
- Ingredient and formula research including sourcing of non stock ingredients * (actual cost of ingredients may be passed on to you at cost if they are expensive or difficult to source)
- Supply of up to six finished product total approx 1000-1500 ml packed in your chosen containers* for final evaluation and market testing
- An independent microbial report on each product which challenge tests each formula for any contamination. Other tests such as stability, shelf life can be arranged at additional cost. If you do not want this option of independent testing this reduces the price by $399 INC GST
- Full report and features/benefits of products including MSDS, label information (INCI) format to comply with NZ label requirements
- Shipping of samples to you (NZ customers only- export customers pay shipping at cost)
- We credit back $249 INC GST off your first full production run of at least 3 products or $59 INC GSt for any first run of an individual product. Note production must start within 6 months of date of inital contract