Since 2017 this base cream has been one of my most popular products. It is smooth without being heavy and suited for many products or as a simple body moisturiser for sensitive or irritated skin. Reformulated in 2023* due to rising key ingredient prices and unavailability.
Aqua, Cocos nucifera (coconut oil), helianthes annuus (sunflower oil), Butyspermum parkii (shea butter) Cetearyl glucoside (and) Cetearyl alcohol and dehydroacetic acid and benzyl alcohol (natural preservatives)
NO petrochemical or synthetic derivatives
To add other ingredients:
This product could have up to an extra 3-5% of liquid ingredients mixed in. If you chose to melt and remix you will need to use a high speed mixer, however it may not be as creamy due to our homogeniser. If it looks like it has seperated after melting then remix while cooler but still liquid.
- Essential oils up to 1% for face use or 3% for body use
- Other carrier oils up to 3%
- Glycerine based extracts up to 2%
- Alcohol based extracts up to 2%
- Water/gel based extracts up to 3 % (check if extra preservative is needed)
- Solid butters- would need melting first and adding in at speed to melted cream up to 4%
Note: Remember these are the maximum recommended per ingredient. Your total of ALL additives should not exceed 5% of total volume. From Nature Ltd accepts no liability for the finished product and we recommned trialling small amounts first.