This option is perfect if you already have some basics ideas or looking to adapt some existing products (ours or yours). This option is when you do not have a confirmed or finished formula.
A confidentialty agreement is signed before any work is undertaken
This package includes:
- Wendy scopes out your project and product ideas, provides advice of ingredients, types and suppliers, cost to manufacturer (time allowed four hours throughout entire project)
- $300 inc GST ingredient s of stock ingredients*
- Concept formulations researched and prepared and reviewed with client before sample manufacturing (note actual formulations are not released to the client)
- Sample manufacturing of up to four products with two versions of each product supplied for comparision (e.g aroma and texture). These are called"'working samples" and are 120-250 gm each depending on type of product
- After review of working samples by the client a final test sample of each product (single version) is made- weight approx 450gm supplied in client supplied packaging. Minor adjustments to the formula can be made at this point such as adjsutment of aroma. This is called the "test sample". This is an important stage as the client tries the product in their probable market packaging and use this to evalute the function and use of the product on their testers. The "test sample" can be made larger on request (up to 1.8kg) for an additional cost (1 x only)
- Once final client testing of 'test samples" are confirmed this then becomes the "final product" and the formualtion is confirmed. If a further "test sample" is required this is priced at $99+GST per product + cost of ingredients (maximum text sample size is approx 450gm). This option cannot be used to make a small production run for sale.
- Once formulation is confirmed a Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) is supplied for each product which includes information on product labelling for sale in NZ using current legal requirements. (not if sale in another country is planned there will be additional costs to cover researc time into those requirements)
- From Nature Ltd retains rights to formula as per industry conventions. However if we are not making the product and it is going to be made by a 3rd party this needs to be agreed before development and will be further charges depending on the type of production, documentation and information required by the manufacturer (estmated $450 +GST per product).
- Credit of $169 inc GST off first full production run if within three months of approval of "test sample"
- Review of label information before printingproduct