Please note: due to ongoing supply issues with getting the authentic rose hydrosol from Turkey each June I am now offering a viable alternative for the cream. I will use distilled rose geranium 'attar of roses' from my own plants. I am not been able to source a genuine rose hydrosol disitlled in NZ guaranteed to be pure. I have sufficient rose concrete, wax and absolute to continue to supply this range
Winter sale 25% off any 2 Rosalux products while stocks last. Discount at checkout
The Rosalux range of professional skin care is made fresh on demand and mostly sold in bulk sizes* for home or salon use. Please contact us for wholesale prices.
(Normally contains handcrafted Turksih rose hydrosol with the aromatics left in for maximum effect (Rosa damascena) which is artisan distilled over traditional wood fires, where the volatile aromatics are left in the hydrosol.
- Premium moisturiser-intense, hydrating for day or night use RETAIL AND BULK WHOLESALE
- Premium serum-anti aging, soothing- now with added anti ageing actives to enhance other skin care products. WHOLESALE BULK ONLY MOQ 900GM
- Premium facial mist-refreshing toner AVAILABLE MAY (SEASONABLE) WHOLESALE BULK ONLY 5 LITRES NOT AVAILABLE
- Premium facial oil-ultra hydrating, rich in essential fatty acids and anti oxidants-use around the eyes Retail + wholesale
- Premium Balm- a super hydrating water free balm for night use with ultra hydrating plant oils and waxes retail + whoelsale
- Premium Facial Polish-gentle exfoliating vanilla grains with fruit acids retail + wholesale
The range consists of products made from pure Turkish rose extracts combined with powerful antioxidants and NZ grown organic black currant seed oil. This range has been a long time in the planning and was inspired by a tour made by Wendy to the Turkish rose fields where she helped harvest the roses at dawn and got to witness the entire extraction process from fermenting the petals, to production of absolute and concretes and waxes and the ultra precious rose otto. Rosa damascena is one of the oldest aromatic plants with a rich history in skin and health care due to its proven antimicrobial, antioxidant, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-depressant properties of R. damascena have been. Citronellol and geraniol as the main components of R. damascena essential oil are responsible for pharmacological activities. It is considered a holy ancient plant with modern pharmacological benefits. There are at least 68 different chemcial constituents products via steam distilled flowers.